February Reading List

I have a stack of books that I want to read.

I haven't measured it lately, but it's probably taller than me. Now, before somebody comments on my height (or lack thereof, I should say), let me add that in addition to the physical paper books that I own, you need to count the over 100 ebooks that I've downloaded over the past year.

In fact, I just don't read those emails from Read Cheaply that often any more because I always find something to download!

Right now I'm reading The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin. I found this book before Christmas at the Lambrate subway station.
As I came down the steps that day, there was a man coming through the turnstile shouting and cursing at complete strangers. He was livid with anger, and as I tried to avoid him, I happened to see a book setting on the newspaper dispenser with the Italian title "The measurement of happiness".

Coincidence.

I almost handed it to the guy, but I figured he'd probably just throw it at me. I'm so glad I decided to keep it. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Other titles on my list are: Philomena by Martin Sixsmith, Inferno by Dan Brown, La pioggia fa sul serio by Francesco Guccini and Loriano Macchiavelli, Undici per la Liguria (collection of 11 stories), and Experience Your Bible by Josh and Sean McDowell.

What's on your reading list?



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come and Visit Marsha's English Classroom on YouTube

Remembering Anna

Summer Reading List - Homework