Ken Follett in Milan

This week Milan has enjoyed a series of interesting events about all sorts of topics. The magazine Panorama (sorry, no English page here) is organizing a tour of Italy and it was our turn.

I signed up to hear Ken Follett speak and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Here's a pic I took at the event.

It's important for writers to hear other writers speak. We can learn a lot. However, that's not really the reason to go. We need to remember that we are in the world and we have to stay connected. I don't write only for myself - I write for my readers. Now, I have a very small fraction of the readership that an author like Mr. Follett has (thanks to all 5 of you), but I am interested in hearing what you would like to read.

This is why I put an email list sign up on the page. You can type in your address now and be notified when I post.

In the comments today, let me know what you're interested in finding when you come by to see me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come and Visit Marsha's English Classroom on YouTube

Remembering Anna